Saturday, September 1, 2012

A knife in my back

See the problem with most Christians is they don't live what they believe. And we wonder why so many choose not to believe. Look how we treat one another. I'm positive there is somewhere in the bible that says turn the other cheek. And I'm pretty sure he is a God of a second chance.yet we have become so judgmental. So quick to say no. I'm beyond hurt right now. To see him so upset. So hurt. Everyday his manhood is stripped from him. This blow was too much. The man was a hair away from having a job. Three interviews by three different people who obviously liked him. He was robbed by someone who couldn't do something as simple as mind their own business. But to turn him away for that reason and that reason only lets me know that much more about the people I work with and the people I work for.now we're back to square one. A good thirty year old father of two can't do anything for his family. A twenty four year old mother of two has to make one small income provide for four people. I am livid! This world would be a better place if people just minded their own business. I'm about ready to throw the towel in. I font think there is any amount of lithium to make me feel okay. the tracks are pretty busy this morning. sitting on them would be useless as some cruel soul would save me just so I could through the rest of my pathetic life. Should I not make it past this day due to some miracle I want my family to know that they ate my world.

No comments: