Saturday, September 1, 2012

Long Time Coming

So yeah. Got over him. Realized I only loved him because I thought he loved me. Found the man of my dreams and have a son together. Met him on my previous job. I was his manage for a while. I quit due to the tremendous amount of pressure. I became pregnant at my new place of employment. After my maternity leave I straightened up my act and climbed the ladder of success while he's still struggling to find employment. My earnings and child support for my daughter simply aren't enough to support m y family of four. Something needs to happen and happen soon. I've reached my breaking point. How is a msn supposed to feeel like a man when he can't properly support his family? I make sure he doesn't go without because he's trying so hard. For this to be the supposed land of opportunity it looks as though the door has been shut. We both have had it and the pressure is beginning to take a toll on our family. Will we shrivel up like a raisin in the sun? Is this another dream deferred?

No comments: